Memento Database v4.6.8 (Pro) APK
Memento Database is a powerful and user friendly tool designed for working with any data, making it possible to store, organize, calculate and visualize information. It is more convenient than spreadsheets, more flexible than specialized applications.
If you are looking for a program to organize your personal affairs, hobbies, or small or medium sized business, Memento is the solution
Memento can replace dozens of apps, helping you organize your life and increasing your efficiency.
☆ Lists of tasks and goals
☆ Personal finance and shopping
☆ Contacts and events
☆ Time management
☆ Collections and hobbies – books, music, movies, games, board games, recipes and more
☆ Travel planning
☆ Medical and sports records
☆ Home inventory
See the use cases in the online catalogue. It contains thousands of templates from our community that you can improve upon, or create your own.
Memento allows building any business management system to meet your unique requirements. This could include:
☆ Project management
☆ Personnel management
☆ Production management
☆ Assets management
☆ Products catalogue
You can connect all the components of the application and build the logic of working with data in accordance with your business processes. The Memento cloud allows all of your employees to work with databases, and provides a flexible system of access control. Small businesses with Memento gets the opportunity to create an ERP at low cost.
In addition to businesses, Memento is successfully used by non-profit organizations, including schools, hospitals, rescue services, charity funds, and libraries.
Memento allows the synchronizing of data with the cloud and provides the following tools for teamwork:
☆ A flexible system of setting access rights up to the fields in the records
☆ View the history of data changes made by other users
☆ Comments to records in the database
☆ Synchronization with Google Sheet
If you work with sensitive information that should be stored only on your servers or exclusively in the territory of your country, then we have a self-hosted solution – Memento Private Server.
Memento supports offline work. You can transfer data in the offline mode and synchronize it with the cloud later, when your devices connects to the Internet. By default your databases are not connected to the cloud, and are stored only on your device.
WINDOWS & LINUX
You can also work with your data on a PC. This is convenient, if you need to enter or analyze a large amount of information. In addition, the desktop version of the application provides a powerful reporting system based on Jasper Reports.
• Performing Data analysis, including aggregation, charting, sorting, grouping, and filtering entries by any fields.
• Displaying data in the form of a list, a set of cards, a table, on a map, or in a calendar.
• Synchronization with Google Sheets.
• Cloud storage and Teamwork.
• Offline data entry.
• Importing and exporting CSV files, permitting interoperation with popular programs like Microsoft Excel, Filemaker.
• Populating database entries at the touch of a button with data from Web services and other sources.
• Password protection.
• Searching entries in database by barcode.
User Guide: http://help.mementodatabase.com
• Lots of bugs have been fixed.
• Duration – a new field type intended to store the duration in days, hours, minutes, seconds and milliseconds.
• Calculation of computable fields while editing a record.
• Possibility to set the size of captured photos for the "Image" field.
• Added a new data source for auto-completion – boardgamegeek.com, containing information about board games.