LA Times: Essential California News v5.0.6 (Subscribed) APK
Developer: Tribune Publishing Inc.
Get the trustworthy news you need everywhere you go with the Los Angeles Times app.
Receive instant access to our award-winning journalism, breaking news, politics, the best in food, entertainment, events and more for Southern California and the world.
Updated with a new design, the L.A. Times app gives you the option of browsing our digital content or paging through the eNewspaper. Our content includes in-depth coverage of Los Angeles, California and the West; exclusive narrative storytelling such as “Column One”; revitalized reporting on the latest in food and dining; a unique take on politics and the 2020 campaign; comprehensive coverage of the arts, pop culture and the entertainment industry; on and off-season reporting on L.A.’s home teams and major sports events. New tools include “My Library,” to save your own reading list, and a video section to access the latest short documentaries and other videos.
Download the Android app to experience our new digital publishing platform.
• Top News: Scan a curated feed of the most important news as it happens
• Push notifications: Get the latest news from our newsroom as soon as stories break
• Video section: Enjoy exclusive video
• My Library: View saved must-read and view recent activity
• Share content easily with Twitter, Facebook, or email
• Download the app to enjoy a select number of stories each month. For full access, try a free month of Unlimited Digital Access to the app, the Los Angeles Times website, and our eNewspaper; then it's only $7.99 a month.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased, where applicable.
• Subscriptions automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings and submitted at least 24-hours before the end of the billing period.
• Your Google Play account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• If you’re a current digital subscriber, sign in with your email address and password to get unlimited access to the app’s content. If you are a current print subscriber, activate your account at sandiegouniontribune.com/activate to get unlimited app access before you sign in to the app.
• You can read our Terms of Service https://www.latimes.com/terms-of-service
• Questions about your subscription can be directed to Customer Service: 213-347-5300.
TECHNICAL HELP AND ASSISTANCE:
If you ever have questions about how the app works, want to provide helpful feedback, or experience crashes or freezes after installing an update, please contact us at [email protected] A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve issues faster.
In this release, we have included the following:
1. A more interactive experience for photos, graphics, and photo galleries. Tap any of these media types to take a closer look.
2. Redesigned "My Library" tab that separates "Saved" and "Recent" into separate lists, allowing for easier navigation.
3. Member Center support, allowing users to manage their account from the app's settings menu.
4. Various improvements to the app's performance and stability.