Bluetooth Volume Control v2.40 (Premium) APK
Bluetooth Volume Manager can react to Bluetooth devices connecting or disconnecting. It allows Android to remember the volume levels of different Bluetooth devices.
The following features are currently supported per Bluetooth device:
• Music, call, ringtone and notification volume adjustment
• Sending out a 'Play', 'Play-Pause' or 'Next' media command
• Opening a specific app
• Keeping the screen awake
• Preventing the volume from being changed
• Restoring previous volume levels after disconnect
This app can't "boost" your volume or change the volume if you can't change it through your device's volume buttons manually.
• 'Internet' for bug reports.
• 'Bluetooth' to work with Bluetooth devices.
• 'Modify audio settings' to change volume.
• 'Boot completed' to restore volume levels after reboots.
• 'WAKE_LOCK' to fix a bug on Samsung devices and to keep the screen awake if necessary.
• New feature: Keep screen on while device is connected
• Option "Volume lock" no longer requires "monitor changes" to be enabled
• Fixed a few possible crashes
• Small UI improvements