Auto Optimizer v7.5.0 (Paid) APK
Developer: HDM Dev Team
"Auto Optimizer" has been featured by many media outlets.
*** AppZoom ***
*** Appsthunder ***
*** Apps400 ***
– Auto optimize your device to keep it functional!
– Easy to use, highly effective, faster processing speed!
– Optimize instantly with just a tap on the home button. → Achieve a smooth operation on your device.
– Display memory and battery info on the status bar or overlay.
– Equipped with a powerful battery saver function. Battery life will be significantly improved!
– Equipped with functions to clear various histories and caches.
– Auto optimization execution condition and details can be set.
– Advanced settings are also available for display during execution.
– Optimize instantly with just a tap on the shortcuts.
– Realize the fastest possible processing speeds by eliminating unnecessary processes.
– Flexible settings to fit the way you use your smartphone, including detailed auto-executing conditional settings.
– Check detailed information about the state of your device, including the ability to display remaining memory.
[Memory release / Clear cache / Clear history]
– Execute when home button is tapped
– Execute when screen is turned off
– Execute by memory usage rate
– Execute at a set interval
– Manually execute with just a tap on the shortcuts
Depending on the device and the usage, the battery consumption can be reduced approximately by 1/10 to 1/3 while the screen is off.
[Display memory info]
Displays free memory size or free memory(in %) or used memory size or used memory (in %) on the status bar or overlay.
[Display battery info]
Displays remaining battery life on the status bar.
[Ultra memory release]
When free memory is very low, the Android system terminates running processes.
"Ultra memory release" function uses this method to release memory.
May not work properly depending on the specifications of the device or OS.
Also has various other useful functions.
■Recommended for those who:
– Want an automatic execution app
– Want to be able to set exclusion of memory release
– Want an app with a high memory release rate
– Want an app with a fast processing speed
– Want an app that execute with a single tap
– Want an app without advertisements
– Want an app for non-resident automatic memory release / clear cache
– Want an app for good battery life
– Want to display memory info on the status bar or overlay
– Want to display battery info on the status bar
■List of functions
– Memory release (task killer)
– Clear cache
– Clear history
– Resident type settings
– Auto-execute by memory usage rate
– Auto-execute at a set interval
– Auto-execute when screen is turned off
– Execute when home button is tapped
– Exclusion of memory release settings
– Clear history settings
– Sound effect of execution settings
– Display mode of execution settings
– Shortcuts to each functions
– Battery saver
– Ultra memory release
– Display memory info
– Display battery info
– Detailed device info
【Notes on deleting cache】
Not all app caches can be deleted.
Can delete the cache of an app that has a cache file accessible from an external app.
Can't delete cache for apps that aren't designed that way.
This is an Android specification, not an app issue or bug.
This app uses accessibility service.
This is used only if Japanese is selected in the app's language settings.
Detects not yet received notification of career mail.
This information is not stored or shared.
– Added Game Booster function. (Android 5.0 or later)
When it detects that the specified application has started, it releases the memory.
The device is refreshed and the device performance for the game apps is optimized.
– Made some improvements.